New and acclaimed Iberoamerican genre films talents are coming together in this co-production event that includes pitching projects presentations, meeting with the film industry and specialized panels. An opportunity to highlight your project, meet new business partners and explore new ways of financing.
PITCH PROJECT REGISTRATION FORM PITCHING SESSIONS
Deadline September 15th
* Only Iberoamerican film projects, including co-productions involving an Iberoamerican partner, can be registered.
* Projects with a mínimum 20% of the Budget secured will be accepted.
* This call is only open to feature-length projects with international market potential.
* Projects registered in previous edition, are not eligible.
* The projects must be suitable for international co-production and open to coproducers.
* Pitching Sessions ( EX- Beyond The Window ) only accepts projects in development stage. If your Project is in post-production you should register it as a Blood Window Screenings.
* The projects must be within a Fantastic Genre, which includes horror, sci-fi, action, Gore, thriller or other known variants.
* Selected projects must have an attached representative at the market, Director and/or Producer. In case of not having representation of a Director and/or Producer present during the days of the event, the project will be withdrew from the list of finalist and replaced.
* The market will not provide flight tickets and accommodation for the selected projects.
Fill with N/A all those questions that do not apply to your project. Try to avoid the use of “ ”or ; when a text box is being completed.